Saturday 19 August 2017

Exploring Tynker

This week we had a play around with the Tynker app. 

We had to work together we a buddy to complete a number of tasks. It started simple with only one command 'walk' but as we worked through the levels we began to string together more commands to make more complex algorithms. 



This led to us finding a lot of bugs! We needed to work together to figure out where in our algorithm we had made a mistake and debug it. 

Here's what we thought of the new app: 

Bryan - I like how you could long jump and super jump and normal jump to collect the crystals.
Jaydi- The boogie flip and disco was so fun.
Brady - It was challenging not like other games. 
Seb - It was hard because if one wrong move you can get it wrong. 
Oscar - I found it challenging because to try and debug your code and stuff and to get the bugs out was hard. 
Isaac AR - I like the bit with the dancing and i like the quality of it. 
Kaiya - It could be a bit hard with the words and I thought I had it right but I actually had it wrong!
Devyn - I found it easy because you didn’t have to do that much. 
Seb - I like it cos there’s levels and it gets harder as you go along.






No comments:

Post a Comment